If you are a higher education innovation and entrepreneurship catalyst, we invite you to the University of Maryland for a time of meaningful conversations, forging new connections, and celebrating the achievements of our vibrant community this summer.
Join us for the 13th Annual Deshpande Symposium set to take place June 12-14, 2024 in College Park, MD, at the University of Maryland!
The theme this year is New Horizons: Navigating the Challenges and Opportunities for Regional Ecosystem Building. Through inspiring keynote speakers, practical breakout sessions, and welcoming networking activities, we will:
- learn how to plug into new opportunities for regional ecosystem development in a way that matches your unique ecosystem
- adapt and redefine your ecosystem with an ever-evolving globally connected community
- gain support in navigating disruptions and defining paths forward with the next technological revolution
- help shape the future of innovation and entrepreneurship (I&E) ecosystems to thrive in an integrated future.
Here's what's included in your conference registration:
- Two and a half days of professional development and networking
- Daily breakfasts, snacks and lunch
- Evening receptions, including our Awards Dinner
We recommend arriving during the late morning or early afternoon on June 12 and departing on the evening of June 14 so you don't miss any conference programming or events. The closest airport is the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA).
Conference Location: Our conference hotel is the College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, but most of the conference activities will be taking place at the Edward St. John Learning and Teaching Center Building on the campus of the University of Maryland.
If you have any questions or concerns during your registration process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.